PB&Me Keto Almond Butter Creme Brûlée
Yields 3 bowls
- 1 cup 35% heavy cream
- 1 tbsp PB&Me Powdered Almond Butter
- 3 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine heavy cream, powdered almond butter and monk fruit sweetener in a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a gentle simmer and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Add egg yolks and vanilla extract to a bowl. Pour a small amount of cream mixture into eggs, continuously whisking until eggs are tempered. Continue pouring mixture until fully incorporated with eggs.
- Fill 3 ramekins with creme brûlée base and transfer ramekins to a shallow baking dish. Fill dish with hot water until it reaches halfway up the ramekins. Carefully transfer to an oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and water bath and allow to cool to room temperature before refrigerating for minimum 2 hours.
- Once cooled, sprinkle the tops with monk fruit sweetener and carefully melt the sweetener using a creme brûlée torch. Break with spoon and enjoy!