PB&Me Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Squares
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup PB&Me (we used Organic Original, but you can use whichever you'd like!)
- 2-3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 stick butter (or margarine)
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the stick of butter in the microwave.
- Add the vanilla, brown sugar, PB&Me peanut butter, and water. Mix together and wait about a minute for the mixture to cool before adding the whisked egg.
- Slowly add flour while continuously mixing.
- Pour mixture onto greased pan and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting, and enjoy!