PB&Me Peanut Butter Waffles
Yields 5 waffles
- 3 tbsp PB&Me Powdered Original Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp erythritol (or alternative sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp alternative milk
- Neutral oil, for greasing waffle maker
- Mixed berries, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and vigorously whisk until completely smooth.
- Preheat a waffle maker and generously grease with oil on both sides (Repeat this process after each waffle).
- Pour ~ 1/4 cup of waffle mix into the waffle maker and allow to cook for 1 minute, or until waffle maker indicates to open.
- Flip the waffle and cook for another minute. Repeat this process for all waffles. Garnish with berries and alternative maple syrup. Enjoy!