5 INGREDIENT FLOURLESS PB&ME CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE SKILLET [RECIPE]
(Recipe inspired by and photos provided by Ambitious Kitchen)
- 1 1/2 cups pf PB&Me
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Extra peanut butter for drizzling on top
- Coarse Sea salt, if you like sweet and salty
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together PB&Me, maple syrup, eggs and baking soda until smooth and well combined. Fold in chocolate chips, reserving a tablespoon or two for sprinkling on top.
- Pour batter into a 9-inch greased skillet and smooth the top. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top. Bake for 18-24 minutes, or until edges turn slightly golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting into slices.
- Best served with ice cream or a drizzle of extra PB&Me on top and a little sea salt (Trust me, it's good!).