5 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER BANANA MUFFINS [RECIPE]
(RECIPE INSPIRED BY AND PHOTOS PROVIDED BY THIRTY HANDMADE DAYS)
- 1 cup PB&Me
- 2 large eggs
- 2 medium sized very ripe bananas
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional, but I added it!)
- Optional toppings of choice: dark chocolate chips, coconut, raisins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place ingredients in the blender and blend until well mixed.
- Pour batter into muffin tin greased with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Add a variety of toppings into each muffin spot and stir.
- Cooking time varies- 9 minutes for regular muffins for me, 8 minutes for mini muffins.
- *Bag up mini muffins to make mini muffin packets for snacks and lunches.