How long will my PB&Me last?
- Your PB&Me will last 10-12 months
Can I premix PB&Me?
- We do not recommend premixing your PB&Me, however, if you do premix it - make sure it'll be enjoyed within 48 hours and kept in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- All of our products are made in the same facility. Despite numerous controls to prevent cross contamination, given that they are all produced in our facility, our products may contain traces of peanuts and tree-nuts.
Can I buy PB&Me in store?
- Our team is working hard to bring PB&Me to a store near you. We will be publishing a store finder shortly. In the meantime, feel free to email us to see where your closest location is.
Is PB&Me Vegan?
- Yes! All of our items are completely Vegan!
Is PB&Me Kosher?
- Yes! Our products are certified kosher (MK)
How is PB&Me Made? Are there any chemicals used?
- PB&Me is made by simply pressing the oil out of the nut butters. It is a completely mechanical process with no chemicals used whatsoever.
Is PB&Me Organic?
- While not all of our product ranges are organic, we do offer an certified organic powdered peanut butter. See here to order!
How much is shipping?
- Free Shipping within Canada and the USA
- Outside of USA and Canada, shipping is additional, calculated at checkout using Canada Post Rates!
How long does it take to receive an order?
- All orders are shipped via the Canada Post within 48 to 72 hours. Most customers will receive their orders from 3-5 business days, however, this may vary depending on the destination.
- Same day orders may be cancelled before 4pm - at no charge (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). A fee of $15 will be charged to cancel any orders after 4pm on the date ordered.
- Unopened orders returned within 7 days of purchase will be refunded.
How can I contact customer support?
- You can reach us at email@example.com or call us at 514-631-7696