GLUTEN-FREE NO BAKE COCONUT ROCKY ROAD PB&ME BITES [RECIPE]
(Recipe inspired by and photos provided by Cotter Crunch)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup PB&Me
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (see notes for natural kind)
- 1/3 mini chocolate chips (enjoy life dairy/gluten free brand)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- First, tear your marshmallows into smaller pieces or leave whole if you are using mini. If you are using large one, you can put in a food processor but they want chop much.
- Chop nuts in food processor if they aren't already chopped . Transfer into a large bowl and add in all the remaining ingredients with the honey being the last . Mix well ( I use my hands) and roll into bite size balls. Coat bites (once frozen) with extra coconut. Makes about 20-21 balls. Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness.