PB&ME FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE ENERGY BITES
(Recipe inspired by and photos provided by Chef Savvy)
- ½ cup PB&Me
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir to combine. If mixture looks too try add a bit more water (1/2 tablespoon at a time).
- Place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes so they are easier to roll.
- Roll into 8 bites and store in the fridge for up to a week.